How to Promote a Blog?

Before anything else I would like to say Sorry, I wasn't able to update my blog for 2 days now. I've been busy with work.


Wanted! Professionals Seeking $80,000 to $500,000+

I have been a blog fanatic for a couple of months now. The day that I created an account in blogger.com and start creating my first blog, the first thing that worries me is how to promote my blog that would get traffic so that people can read all the articles that I write. According to them the very important person in the world of blogging is the readers.

So what I did are the following:
  • Research
  • Talk to some reliable people
  • Apply it to my blog
Based on the things that I did I found some ways on how to promote a blog, that would help author to get more traffic coz for some traffic means money.

Here's the things that you need to do.

For your blog:
  1. Update your blog atleast 3 times a week for the reason that you need to gain the trust of your readers.
  2. Content is very important so you need to be reliable and honest.
Now how to promote it?

JOIN SOME SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE:
RSS FEED:

Join Feedburner!

This way you can reach to those readers who are using rss feed readers. It also let your readers be updated 'bout your blog.

hint:
  • Visit Springwidgets its an RSS Reader widget that you might want to create and when your done creating the widget make sure your post it in all Social Networking Site I listed above.
JOIN SOME BLOG DIRECTORIES:

JOIN SOME FORUM SITES:

There's some other ways to promote your blog but the things that I posted are more effective in getting more traffic or readers. But don't forget that you also need to be consistent as a member. Visit the sites from time to time if your free, answer some discussions, visit some blogs, comment on some blogs that you visit, and lastly be active.

I will do more research so that the next time I will post the other ways on how promote a blog. So wait for the next anthology. Thanks and Patience is Virtue.

P.S.
Thanks for following my blog. God Bless!


3 comments:

Doublebanker on February 2, 2009 at 8:01 AM said...

It is difficult to promote your blog...gotta keep updating & wait for the search engines to catch up! :)

matt on February 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM said...

good tips! thanks.

Replica Wholesales on February 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM said...

Thanks for great information.

 

Online Money Making Steps and Tricks Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie